Philips finally launches its first ever gaming monitor, ‘Philips Momentum’ designed specifically for the Xbox series
- Features of the all-new Xbox gaming monitor.
- Specifications and modes endowed in the monitor.
- Read on to know more about one Philips Gaming Monitor.
Finally, great news is out here for all the gamers out there saving money for gaming equipment, a gaming monitor worth buying will be out soon. We are talking about the Philips Gaming Monitor- ‘Philips Momentum’ . This monitor is the first ever in its kind to be designed for Xbox. It is a great opportunity for dedicated console gamers.
This 55 inches (139.7cm) beast is charged with one of the best specifications to provide gamers the best experience they could ever get. Some overwhelming features of the monitor are as follows:
- It provides gameplay in ultra clear 4K resolution bestowed with 120Hz frame refresh rate.
- It has been built differently from other TV’s due to which it provides minimum latency and lightning fast pixel response.
- The massive 55 inches screen provides a theatre-like experience to its users.
- The monitor consists of three optimized modes: HDR Photo, HDR Movie and HDR Game.
- The display is also designed to support variable refresh rate(VRR) which allows even smoother motion.
- It is designed for Multi-view feature allowing dual connect and view which can be used for multi-tasking.
- Its panel, the VESA-certified DisplayHDR 1000 provides a completely unique visual experience.
- A mixture of vibrant colors and black-white contrast makes it special.
- It comes with the comprehensive Ambiglow technology which produces a halo of light all around the monitor, intensifying the content on the screen. This quality makes the screen a supremacy for watching movies, sports, etc.
- The in-built speaker system has been contributed by the sound specialists Wilkins and Bowers. The sound experience is an acoustically-transparent wool-blend kvadrat material.
- Endowed with an integrated woofer, high quality drivers and tweeters, the monitor has true sound audio modes for enhanced listening experience.
- It features a Low-blue mode and also a flicker free technology to prevent eye strain for increased hours.
- It also features a USB C-type port for power charging and flexible power management. This helps you to view content on the monitor and charge your compatible device at the same time.
A higher refresh rate will result in fewer frames getting skipped, thus providing an ultra clear fluid action. The display of the screen is said to challenge and perform better than the 4K PC gaming monitors with 144Hz frame rates. The number of HDMI ports in the monitor has not been revealed yet, but it might be declared soon.
Lastly, the price of the monitor will be around 1599$( approximately 1.18 lakhs) and is available on Amazon. Grab your ‘Philips Momentum’ now!
This was all on the Philips Gaming Monitor. Stay tuned for more updates.