The mobile version of Pokemon has a brand new update, it comes with two mystery surprises. The Sword and Shield players and Pokemon Home users can claim a free bulbasaur and Squirtle with the Giganta Max factor.
- The users of pokemon home, sword and shield can claim bulbasaur and squirtle for free.
- How can one claim the new gifts for free.
- Read on to know how to get free Pokemon.
Pokemon Home previously announced an update in June which is now live. The Company is giving away a free Bulbasaur and Squirtle to the users. The exciting as well as the special part of both of them is that they both have the Gigantamax factor. This clearly means that users will be able to Gigantamax in Sword and Shield after they’ve evolved into the Venusaur and Blastoise.
Now, let us look at how to get free Pokemon and claim these exciting and special gifts.
- To claim the free gifts in Pokemon Home, you’ll first have to download and install the new 1.4.0 update on your mobile. Once you are done with this, you’ll soon be notified that you have received new mystery gifts upon starting up the app.
- You can claim the free Pokemon until June 30.
- The question arises if you are not a Pokemon Home user, can you still claim the gift?
- The answer to this is a big yes. Now let us see how this happens.
- If you aren’t a Pokemon Home user, you have to open the Mystery Gift menu, select Get a Mystery Gift, and then choose Get via internet.
Along with this, the 1.4.0 update introduced a handful of new features to Pokemon Home, including a Catch Calendar that allows you to view pokemon by the date you caught them and set anniversaries. The update also added a new feature that lets the user view the Pokemon models all from different angles, and also some new avatar icons.
Developed by Game Freak and published by The Pokemon Company and Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch, Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield are 2019 role-playing video games . They are the first installments in the eighth generation of the Pokemon video game series and second in the series, following Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! And Let’s Go, Eevee! released on a home game console.
While full production began a year later in September 2017,Sword and Shield concept planning began immediately following the completion of Pokemon Sun and Moon in 2016.
The Pokemon MOBA spin -off, Pokemon Unite, is also just around the corner. The game arrives on Nintendo Switch in July.
Hope this article was useful on how to get free Pokemon. To all the players out there, go grab your free mystery gifts.